Wednesday 8 May 2019

Shortcut

I have a long commute.  I used to take a shortcut home that took about 5 minutes off of it.  It is no longer a shortcut now.

The airport is right there, so my old shortcut is where the TNP lot is now located.

For those who aren't in the loop, the TNP lot is where rideshare drivers can wait til their pickups are ready.

It's exactly the dystopian wasteland one would imagine would be brought on by the share economy, but with like 50% more fistfights.  And 9001% more traffic.  So I don't go by there anymore.   It is a mess.

Rideshare drivers went on strike today, for many of the same reasons that I won't use rideshare services, but hunger trumped nosiness and I still didn't bother to drive by.

Maybe there really are no shortcuts in life lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment